OUR 2030 GOALS
1. All our packaging will be 100% recyclable
2. We are committed to reduce our footprint by:
- Continuously innovating with recycled plastic (PCR), refillable and reusable packages
- Reducing our use of virgin petroleum plastic by at least 50% which will avoid the use of 300,00 tons of virgin petroleum plastic
3. Strive for circular solutions to also reduce our supply chain footprint:
- Use 100% renewable electricity & cut GHG emissions in half at our sites
- Deliver a 35% increase in water efficiency & use water from circular sources
- Advance significant supply chain partnerships to drive circularity on climate, water or waste
4. Keep researching & seeking better alternatives to ensure livable planet for the next generations
X Loop Project
Pantene has joined the Loop waste-free shopping by TerraCycle to prevent single-use waste ending up in the oceans.
Through Loop, you can buy these environmental-friendly products made of durable aluminium. Then have the packaging collected from your doorstep to be cleaned, refilled and reused.