Clinically proven to help regrow hair
Pantene Expert Collection Minoxidil Topical Solution USP 2% Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women is clinically proven to help regrow your hair. It revitalizes hair follicles to promote new growth. It's scientifically developed with Minoxidil (2%) and FDA approved.
Watch our hair loss expert, dermatologist Dr. Diane Berson, consulting with Rhea, who has recently discovered that her hair is thinning.
Dr. Berson answers all her questions, from why hair loss happens to how new Pantene Expert Collection Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women works. Discover the power of 2% Minoxidil, an FDA-approved ingredient that can help regrow hair.
A simple, step-by-step guide that shows how easy it is
- Part your hair in the area of hair thinning/loss.
- Use the dropper to apply 1 mL 2x a day.
- Apply directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Do not use more than the 1 mL dropper per application.
- Spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area.
- If you use your fingers, wash hands with soap and water immediately.
- Style your hair as usual.
Quick and easy styling tips for making the most of your hair
- Do towel-dry before applying.
- Do apply product first and let dry before applying styling products.
- Do protect your scalp from the sun with a hat.
- Do use a blow dryer, but on a medium setting.
- Don't wet your scalp or wash your hair for about 4 hours after applying.
Watch real women share their success stories and tips for dealing with hair loss.
The stats are incredible: More than 30 million women in the U.S. suffer from hair loss or hair thinning. So you are not alone. Many factors contribute to hair loss, including genetics. Each single hair normally grows for 1,000 days with 25 cycles of growth in its lifetime. In cases of hereditary hair loss, increased levels of androgens in the follicle can lead to shorter cycles of growth as well as shorter and thinner strands. Also, there is a delay in growth of new hair replacing strands that are shed.
There are three different aspects to hair thinning. We call them the 3 Ds: decreasing density, damage, and decreased hair diameter. Cosmetic treatment alone can't fully address these problems. Pantene Expert Collection Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women addresses decreasing density, and was formulated to treat hereditary hair loss in which the hair follicles shrink, leading to loss of hair.
When Minoxidil is applied to the scalp, it penetrates to the miniaturized follicles and stimulates them to grow.
Check out the articles from WebMD related to hair loss below. WebMD is a leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information.